Dr. Shams Tabrez
B.D.S , M.D.S Orthodontics
Dr Shams Tabrez, the visionary behind Crossroads Dental Clinic, left home at the tender age of 9, to pursue his schooling way back in 1989. Little did he know that years later he would go on to become an exemplary dentist that he is today. He resided in different parts of India in pursuit of education, and later on went to IP Pavlov Medical University, which is one of the most prestigious university in Eastern Europe. Here he pursued his master’s degree in orthodontics and lived amongst 75 nationalities for 3 years. Upon completion of his education he worked in Kanashiva Hospital, Ryazan, RUSSIA, Fortis Hospital, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Paras Hospital, New Delhi, India, Basma dental clinic, Kuwait, Joy Dental Clinic, Dubai, and then, he gave way to his vision and founded Crossroads Dental Clinic in 2014. His experiences with different kinds of people and interacting with various cultures allows him to understand the needs and expectations of his patients and helps him to continually serve them better.
- Master’s in Dental Surgery - RUSSIA,
- Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery (BDS) - India
- 15+ Years of Dental Experience
- Gold Plaque -Invisalign, USA
- Certified Advance Damon System Practitioner
- Certified Class II & III Dental Corrections
- Editor - Journal of Advance Oral Research, Copernicus, UK
- Certified & Acknowledged by Ministry of Interiors – Sharjah, UAE
- Gold Certified Invisalign Provider
- Metal and Ceramic Braces
- Interceptive Pediatric Orthodontics
- TMJ Disorders
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Dr. Sajida Farhat
B.D.S. Invisalign Provider
A prodigy who spent her early years in Sharjah , moved to India, to pursue dental studies way back in 1999, and then returned to UAE to serve her own people and the community she grew in. Fifteen years of dental experience in the likes of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital – New Delhi and one of the top Medical group in Sharjah where she has not only practiced dentistry but also learned advancement in the field by attending new courses and conferences.Managing the balance between family and career, she along with her husband launched ‘Crossroads Dental Clinic’ in October 2014 and since that time paying back to the society she grew in, in the form of excellent dental care at Crossroads.
- 15+ Years of Experience in India & UAE
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) – India
- Certification in Implantolog
- Certification in TMJ Disorder
- Root canal treatment
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Oral Pathology Management
- Crown and Bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Aswiyaa Muhamed Ilyas
B.D.S, M.D.Sc, Endodontics
She is an experienced dentist from India who believes in treating every patient in a caring, gentle and personable manner. Having grown up in Abu Dhabi, she understands the culture, needs and working of this society which helps her to understand and relate with our patients.
She pursued her bachelor of dental surgery (BDS) from DR. MGR Medical University, India and additionally has completed a master’s degree in Endodontics from the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK. During her tenure at the Dundee dental hospital she has attended various seminars which focused on modern concepts of endodontics.
Being a passionate endodontist, she is dedicated to providing our patients with the finest endodontic therapy using evidence based techniques, cutting edge technology and modern materials in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
She is associated with crossroads dental clinics llc since 2020.
- Masters in dental Science- Endodontics, United Kingdom.
- Bachelor of dental surgery – India.
- 5 years of dental experience.
- Member of British society for restorative dentistry.
- Member of Indian dental association.
Area of expertise
- Microscopic endodontics.
- Single visit Root canal treatments using rotary instruments
- Re root canal treatments.
- Endodontic microsurgeries.
- Crown and bridges.
- Cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Aswiyaa is well versed in English, Hindi and Tamil languages.
Dr. Husna Vhora
Dr Husna is a skilled, dedicated, and compassionate dentist who has great confidence in her diagnosis and treatment planning. She offers treatment as a believer of the “Save the tooth” ideology, and believes in doing the best for the patient. She was brought up in KSA and did her schooling from IIS Dammam. She pursued Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from M.A.Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Pune. She then pursued Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medical Services (PGDEMS) from SIU, Pune. She then went on to do her internship from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune. During this she also trained extensively in BLS, ACLS, ITLS courses and conducted BLS workshops. Thereafter, she gained experience working in Ahmedabad, her hometown. She then returned to KSA where she practiced quality and advanced dentistry in renowned dental centres. Procedures including Lumineers, Conscious Sedation and Orthodontic Treatment.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)-India
- PGDip Emergency Medical Services (PGDEMS), SIU-India
- BLS, ACLS, ITLS (AHA Certified)-India
- Member of Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Certification in Aesthetic Dentistry, Rotary Endodontics, Lasers
She is associated with Crossroads Dental Clinic LLC since 2014.
- Dental care - All age groups
- Single Visit, Rotary Root Canal Treatments
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Direct & Indirect Restorations
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Extractions, Disimpactions
- Gum care, Periodontal treatment using lasers
She is well versed in English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarathi, Marathi Languages.