Gum Treatment & De-pigmentation
is generally done to treat periodontal disease or can also be done for cosmetic reasons. It can be surgical or non-surgical.
Surgical procedures includes:
- Gum Contouring/ Gum Reshaping.
- Gingivectomy-mostly done for pleasing aesthetics and in veneers and crown cases.
- Gum De-pigmentation-it’s a cosmetic procedure which changes dark brown color of gums to a coral pink shade.
- Flap Surgery for Pocket Reduction.
- Bone grafts in Bone Surgery.
- Soft Tissue Grafts.
- Guided Tissue Regeneration.
Non-surgical procedures includes:
- Root Planing.
- Sub-Gingival Scaling.