It’s heartbreaking when people don’t like their smile because of chipped, stained, yellow, crooked, or stained teeth. Several theories suggest that attractiveness influences judgments and treatment by others, which in turn influences a person’s behavior and traits. Since smile is a part of facial attractiveness, it plays a vital role in self-perception & self-esteem. In fact, people are often hesitant to smile in front of other individuals.
Thanks to the advancement in dentistry, people don’t have to live with imperfect smiles. In Dubai, you can easily find one of the Best Smile Makeover Dentists online these days. There is a range of smile enhancements and procedures available to meet the unique requirements and preferences of people. Smile makeover dentists may use one, two, or a combination of more than two enhancements to get a beautiful smile.
Some of the procedures that might be required for a smile makeover are:
- Veneers – the porcelain covering on the front side of the teeth.
- Crowns – the porcelain covering over the entire tooth
- Implants – for missing tooth replacement
- Invisalign – clear/transparent aligners to straighten teeth
- Teeth whitening – removal of yellow color and stains on the teeth to make them whiter and brighter
- Scaling and polishing – removal of tartar, plaque, and stains above and below the gum line
- Snap-on-Smile – is customized removable appliance made with special material designed to fit over natural teeth
Have you any doubts about getting a smile makeover?
There is no need to hesitate as smile makeover treatment is a very common procedure in Dubai as well as internationally. Besides, to decide whether you should get a smile makeover, you can self-assess by asking the following questions to yourself.
- Are you satisfied with the way you smile?
- Do you like the appearance of your teeth when you smile?
- Do you need to straighten your teeth?
- Do you have stained teeth which prevent you from smiling?
- Do you have a missing tooth and feel embarrassed about it?
- Are your teeth crooked or missing?
Finding answers to these questions might help you a lot in making a decision. Besides, if you are still unsure, let us tell you who makes a good candidate for a smile makeover.
A smile makeover is suitable for any person with:
- Malformed teeth
- Missing teeth
- Insufficient amount of enamel, i.e. enamel hypoplasia
- Partially mineralized enamel, i.e. enamel hypo calcification
- Teeth discoloration due to excessive fluoride intake, i.e. dental fluorosis
- Yellow teeth
- Stained teeth
- Tooth erosion, in which the enamel surfaces starts to wear off by acids
Based on the oral hygiene and eating and drinking habits of a person, a smile makeover treatment can last for 5 to 15 years. The better care your teeth and gums get, the longer your smile makeover lasts. So, maintain a good oral hygiene regime and visit your doctor regularly.
How much does it cost to get a smile makeover in Dubai?
The cost of smile makeover treatment varies hugely based on various factors, such as the current condition of your teeth, dental treatment required to enhance your smile, dental products chosen for the treatment, and so on. We would always recommend you to choose only safer and quality dental products and an esteemed smile makeover dentist.
Are you not happy with your smile and want to change this fact? Stop having second thoughts and consult an experienced and professional smile makeover dentist in Dubai right away for a cost-effective and long-lasting smile makeover.