Dr. Shams Tabrez Siddiqui
B.D.S, M.D.S. (Orthodontics)
Dr. Shams Tabrez, the visionary behind Crossroads Dental Clinics Group, left home at the tender age of 9, to pursue his schooling way back in 1989. Little did he know that years later he would go on to become an exemplary dentist that he is today. He resided in different parts of India in pursuit of education, and later on went to IP Pavlov Medical University, which is one of the most prestigious university in Eastern Europe. Here he pursued his master’s degree in orthodontics and lived amongst 75 nationalities for 3 years. Upon completion of his education he worked in Kanashiva Hospital, Ryazan, RUSSIA, Fortis Hospital, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Paras Hospital, New Delhi, India, Basma dental clinic, Kuwait, Dubai, and then, he gave way to his vision and founded Crossroads Dental Clinic in 2014. His experiences with different kinds of people and interacting with various cultures allows him to understand the needs and expectations of his patients and helps him to continually serve them better.
- Master’s in Dental Surgery – RUSSIA,
- Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery (BDS) – India
- 18+ Years of Dental Experience
- Gold Plaque -Invisalign, USA
- Certified Advance Damon System Practitioner
- Certified Class II & III Dental Corrections
- Editor – Journal of Advance Oral Research, Copernicus, UK
- Certified & Acknowledged by Ministry of Interiors – Sharjah, UAE
- Gold Certified Invisalign Provider
- Metal and Ceramic Braces
- Interceptive Pediatric Orthodontics
- TMJ Disorders
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Dr. Sajida Farhat
B.D.S. (Invisalign Provider)
A prodigy who has grown here since 1982 in the UAE,She has seen the country evolve and progress tremendously over the years and is well aware of the UAE Culture and its people. Forher, UAE has always been her First Home. Later in 1999, she moved to India, to pursue her bachelor’s in dental surgery. Soon after she joined the Reputed Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India. She practiced there for 5 years under the guidance of senior specialists who mentored her skills and confidence to handle complications and difficult cases. After gaining thorough experience she returned to UAE to serve her own people and the community she grew in.Initially, she was practicing in Sharjah at a very renounced dental clinic group for 5 years.She not only practiced dentistry but alsokept herself updated with the latest advances and technologies in dentistry.
Later in 2014, Dr Farhat along with her husband- Dr Shams Tabrez Ahamed Siddiqui, launched ‘Crossroads Dental Clinic’ and since then they has been offering state-of-art dental care with utmost efficiency, care,dedication, andsincerity. Dr Farhat’s special interests include aesthetic and restorative dentistry. She practices with a lot of professionalism, passion and enthusiasm.
She loves yoga, music, cooking, is a traveler
- Over 18 Years of Experience in India & UAE
- Bachelor’s in dental surgery-Affiliated to Indian Dental Council
- Certified INVISALIGN provider
- Mastership in Modern Aesthetic Dentistry
- Minimally invasive Veneers
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Complete Oral rehabilitation
- Smile makeovers and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown and Bridges
- Laser Dentistry
- Invisalign & LUMINEERS Certified
Dr. Sameeksha Gupta
B.D.S, M.D.S. (Orthodontics)
Is passionate about changing smiles, all ages and all concerns, and meticulous about the patient care experience throughout. She is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date treatments available to her patients and has extensive experience utilizing either braces or clear aligners. Dr. Gupta attended CCS University, India for her undergraduate degree (BDS) and then enrolled in the Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, India for the post graduate degree (MDS)
Dr. Sameeksha Gupta has been practicing orthodontics for over 4 years in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and New Delhi, India. Dr. Gupta attends Orthodontic conferences regularly and believes in keeping self-updated with emerging trends. She holds Fellowship from International College of Continuing Dental Education, Singapore and membership of the Indian Orthodontic Society and Indian Dental Association.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Orthodontics for Children & Adults using latest techniques – Damon System and Traditional metal braces and Clear braces (ceramic braces)
- Clear Aligners– uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners to correct the malocclusion
- Growth Modification with Functional Appliances – Children with misaligned jaws – Ideal to use during active growth period to accelerate the growth of jaws and improve the profile and breathing
- Special Emphasis on Non – extraction treatment
- Preventive and interceptive Orthodontics for children
Dr. Mukhallat Qazi
B.D.S, M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial)
Dr. Qazi, grew up in our neighbouring Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of UAE. She yearned to get back to UAE after completing her education. As a child she dreamt of becoming a Doctor, an ENgineer, an artist.. and so she chose a field which combines the skills of all three.. a DENTIST.
She completed her Bachelors in Dental Surgery, from Dr. D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai. This gave her an opportunity to reconnect with her roots as she hails from Mumbai. After internship, Dr. Qazi worked in Dental clinics around the city to gain experience, during which time she realised she had found her calling in Surgery. She specialized in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, from Yenepoya University in India’s educational hub, Mangalore. Here she learned the nuances of procedures including but not limited to Minor Oral surgical procedures, Maxillofacial trauma, Orthognathic surgery, Temporomandibular Joint surgeries and Head and Neck Oncology. Attending various national and state level conferences has given her the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with like-minded doctors. After completing her MDS, Dr. Qazi moved to Hyderabad to pursue her passion for surgery, doing an observership in Apollo Hopital.
The opportunity to live and learn in different cities has given her a well-rounded, pleasant and friendly personality. Her surgical acumen makes her a specialist for various minor oral surgical procedures.
She is associated with Crossroads Dental Clinic Group LLC since 2020.
- Masters in Dental Surgery- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- 3 years of dentistry experience
- Member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Intra alveolar Extractions
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Dental Implant Surgeries
- Soft tissue surgeries such as frenectomies, operculectomies, excisional and incisional biopsies
- Incision and drainage for odontogenic infections
- Cyst enucleation
- Laser assisted procedures
Dr. Ajay Pala
Having graduated from the University of Bhavnagar India in 2015, Dr. Ajay received a Bachelors in Dental Surgery then went on to receive his PG certificate in Laser Dentistry from Manipal University and completed a year long extensive Implant Dentistry course from the prestigious American Academy of Implant Dentistry in 2017 also a advanced 6 month program in Implantology from the institute of dental excellence in India.
Having a vast experience of 7 years he has worked as a General dentist and Implantologist in India for 3 years and in UAE for 4 years and enjoys all aspects of dentistry, treating both children and adults.
- Affiliate Associate Fellow AAID
- Diplomate World Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology.
- Fellow International Dental Implant Association.
- Associate Fellow World Clinical Laser Institute.
- Eon Aligner Certified.
- Digital Smile Design Certified.
- Nitrous Oxide Certification.
- Rotary & Microscopic Endodontics and Surgical Endodontics certified.
Dr. Ajay is proficient in the following disciplines within dentistry:
- Implant Dentistry (single as well as full mouth rehabilitation under nitrous oxide).
- Laser Dentistry Preventative dentistry (fissure sealants, fluoride application, diet advice and oral hygiene instructions).
- Restorative dentistry (composite fillings, root canal treatments, onlays, crowns and bridge work).
- Prosthodontics (Full and Partial dentures) Peadiatric Dentistry.
- Aesthetic dentistry (teeth whitening and porcelain veneers).
- Simple and complex surgical extractions.
- Periodontal Treatment (Scale and polish and root surface debridement).
Languages : Fluent in English Hindi Urdu and Gujarati .Speaks basic Arabic and French.
Interests: Enjoys travel and experiencing different cultures. Passionate about playing different sports and keeping fit and healthy. Prolific badminton player!!!
Dr. Husna Vhora
Dr Husna is a skilled, dedicated, and compassionate dentist who has great confidence in her diagnosis and treatment planning. She offers treatment as a believer of the “Save the tooth” ideology, and believes in doing the best for the patient. She was brought up in KSA and did her schooling from IIS Dammam. She pursued Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from M.A.Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Pune. She then pursued Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medical Services (PGDEMS) from SIU, Pune. She then went on to do her internship from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune. During this she also trained extensively in BLS, ACLS, ITLS courses and conducted BLS workshops. Thereafter, she gained experience working in Ahmedabad, her hometown. She then returned to KSA where she practiced quality and advanced dentistry in renowned dental centres. Procedures including Lumineers, Conscious Sedation and Orthodontic Treatment.
She is associated with Crossroads Dental Clinic Group LLC since 2014.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)-India
- PGDip Emergency Medical Services (PGDEMS), SIU-India
- BLS, ACLS, ITLS (AHA Certified)-India
- Member of Indian Dental Association (IDA)a
- Certification in Aesthetic Dentistry, Rotary Endodontics, Lasers
- With 10+ Years General Dentistry Experience
- Dental care – All age groups
- Single Visit, Rotary Root Canal Treatments
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Direct & Indirect Restorations
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Extractions, Disimpactions
- Gum care, Periodontal treatment using lasers
She is well versed in English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarathi, Marathi Languages.
Dr. Anju Ann Chacko
(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
Dr. Anju, is a very detail oriented, precise and a compassionate person. Dedicated her work to the care and well being of the patient. Born and bought up in UAE. She finished her Bachelors in dentistry from JSS dental college (2011) and Masters in endodontics from Rajiv Gandhi dental college Bangalore (2019)
She is clinically experienced for 6years in various dental field as a general dentist and three years of professional training as an Endodontist. She has worked in Dental care centre, Welfast Medical center, Bangalore dental care and implant center(India)
During her endodontic practice she has acquired expertise in management of conservative and endodontic regenerative procedures. Have ample knowledge through research work and implying new techniques into everyday clinical practice.
She is associated with Crossroads Dental Clinic Group LLC since 2020
- Bachelor of dental surgery – Mysore, India
- Master’s in dental surgery-Bangalore, India
- 6 years of dental experience.
- Member of Indian dental association
Area of expertise
- MID-minimally invasive dentistry
- Single visit endodontic treatment
- Re-Rct treatment
- Estheticdentistry (smile designing, Veneers)
- Endodontic microsurgeries
- Management of traumatic
- Regeneration procedures (Apexification, PRF and Revascularization)
Dr. Razia Shaik
B.D.S, MHA FICOI
Providing the most advanced dental care in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere are the priorities of DR. RAZIA. She is diligent in her pursuit to stay current in providing the profession’s leading dental care procedures while utilizing state-of-the-art technology, supplies and equipment and she is among the most accomplished and regarded general dentists. She is devoted to providing excellent comprehensive care to her patients.
Dr. Razia has 12 years of practice. She is a graduate from the University of NTR HEALTH SCIENCES at INDIA and earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from SREE SAI DENTAL COLLEGE. After graduation, she practiced in multispecialty hospital under the guidance of oral surgeon. She began practicing in dentistry and also started solo practice, surrounded by energetic and capable staff with confident and caring attitude.
Dr. Razia provides quality dentistry for her patients, caring for adults and children in her practice. She is widely recognized for her thorough and gentle care of patients of all ages. She is very good with clinical knowledge and treatments like fixed prosthetic work, root canal treatments.
Achievements & Career Highlights
- Experienced in restorative dentistry with strong emphasis on cosmetic dentistry
- Experienced in Smile Design and full mouth reconstruction, including dental implants.
- Advanced Rotary Certification; treated over 1000 cases with root canal treatments with advanced technology.
- Member of Indian Dental Association
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- LUMINEERS Certified
Skills and strength:
Ability to handle back to back patients.
Good knowledge of using advanced technology.
Attention to details.